Infrared Temperature Sensor USB Connection Kit for Windows based or IR mobile App Programming Software
SKU: IRT-CSMLT- APCCCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Infrared Temperature Sensor Programming Connection Kit
- Mini male USB connector termination on 1 end of the cable and wire Terminal block on the opposite end with push pin type connection.
- Color coded wire to easily connect our infrared pyrometers/transmitters
- Cable Length is 32 inches (slightly less than 3ft or 0.8 meters)
- Additional USB connectors - 1 Mini USB female to male connector and 1 Standard Size USB accepts miniature male adaptor.
- Free Windows based Compact Connect Software compatible is compatible with all netbooks, notebooks and computers using either Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Click on the Compact Connect link above to download the 160MB Zip file
- Software provides Detailed Analysis and Documentation of temperature measurement values with the ability to Save Data in Excel and Diagrams in Word.
- Provides Automated Process Control including Alarms, Signal Output, Data Collection Triggers and other many parameters.
- Display, Record and Analyze multiple sensors.
- Free IR mobile App - works on most Android devices running 5.0+ with a micro USB port supporting USB-OTG (On The Go). Download from Google Play
- Change of temperature unit Celsius or Fahrenheit, Integrated simulator
- Temperature time diagram with zoom function
- Setup of emissivity, transmissivity and other parameters
- Scaling of 4 – 20 mA/ 0 – 10 V output and setup of alarm output
- EvoSensors part number IRT-CSMLT- APCC
- Location: E-1-3
Need Help? 856-579-7490