Micro Infrared Temperature Sensor and Transmitter with 4-20 mA Output and 1 Meter (3.3ft) Leads
Micro Infrared Temperature Sensor and Transmitter with 4-20 mA Output and 1 meter (3.3ft) Leads
- Excellent infrared non contact temperature measurement capabilities with a 1 inch long micro size stainless sensor head and 4-20 mA output.
- Temperature Measurement range from – 58°F to 1886°F (-50°C to 1,030°C)
- Sensor head capable of operating in temperatures from -4 to 248°F (-20 to 120°C)
- Can operate in 10% to 95% relative humidity conditions and ingress protection rating of IP65.
- Programming Kit provides a terminal block for fast and easy connection from the sensors to a programming cable with mini and standard USB connection capabilities to your PC, laptop, tablet or phone.
- Download the Windows based Compact Connect Software or IR mobile (Android) app to monitor and or apply process setting and datalogging.
- Programming kit part number IRT-CSMLT- APCC
- Sensor Body Size - a 1/2" (.551" or 14 mm) diameter Stainless Steel cylindrical housing 1.10" (28 mm) length housing.
- Mounting is accomplished with a M12 x 1 thread. A mounting nut is included.
- Optional mounting brackets, including Air purge systems also available.
- Wire Leads are 1 meter (3.3ft) long with 0.5 meters (1.65ft) from the sensor head to the inline miniature enclosed electronic junction area of the cable and 0.5 meters (1.65ft ) of cable to your connection point.
- Other wire lead lengths are available, for example our part number IRT-CSMA-LT15-SF-3M3M has almost 20ft (6 meters)
- The longest length is almost 30ft (1 meter) with 20ft (6 meters) from sensing head to electronics and 10ft (3 meters) after electronics.
- Optical Field of View is 15 to 1 Distance to Spot Size.
- At 15 inches the spot size is 1 inch.
- Spectral range of 8 to 14 µm.
- Response time is 14 milliseconds
- System Accuracy plus or minus 1% or 1.8°F (1°C) with Repeatability +/- 0.5 % or 0.9 °F (0.5 °C)
- Applications and Industry include Machine Builders in diverse industries such as Automation, Food Processing, Paper and Pulp, Electronics, Automotive, Materials, Medical and Energy along with many others.
- EvoSensors Part Number: IRT-CSMA-LT15-SF-05M05M
Complete your Infrared Temperature Measurement with the following Products
Need Help? 856-579-7490