Type K Insulated Thermocouple with 4 ft of 24 Gage Solid PFA Wire with Stripped Leads
SKU: K1X-WBWX-24G-EX-0.25-PFXX-48-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Insulated Thermocouple - Type K with 4 ft of 24 Gage Solid PFA insulated Wire with Stripped Leads
- Type K 24 gage PFA insulated wire provides a Flexible although Rugged design with a Fast Temperature Response
- Temperature Operating range of -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260 C).
- Exposed Thermocouple bead is .036" (0.91mm) diameter and provides an approximate 1.25 Seconds response time.
- Wire Construction is 24 gage solid 0.020" (0.51 mm) bare wire with a 2 wire parallel construction. Each wire is individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA overall jacket jacket.
- Wire Lead dimensions - 4 ft length (48 inches of 1.2 meters) with the overall outside jacket diameter of .056" x .092".
- Applications and Industries include excellent temperature solutions for Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-WBWX-24G-EX-0.25-PFXX-48-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490