Type J Exposed Wire Thermocouple with 24 Gage PFA Insulated Wire 40 inches long with Miniature Connector
SKU: J1X-WBWX-24G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type J Exposed Wire Thermocouple with 24 Gage PFA Insulated Wire 40 inches long and Miniature Connector
- Type J thermocouple with a fast response exposed junction made from High Accuracy SLE thermocouple wire.
- Temperature Operating Range is 32 to 500°F (0 to 260°C).
- Exposed thermocouple bead is 0.020" (0.50 mm) diameter and provides the opportunity response time between 1 and 2 seconds
- Wire Leads are 40 inches (1 meter) of rugged although flexible 24 gage PFA insulated wire with stripped leads.
- Wire Construction is 24 gage solid 0.020" (0.51 mm) bare wire in parallel design with each wire individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .056" x .092".
- Instrument Connection is a miniature male connector rated to 400°F (200°C)
- Evosensors Part Number: J1X-WBWX-24G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-MPCX
- Location: E-2-2
Need Help? 856-579-7490