Glass Braid Insulated Thermocouple - Type J 30 Gage 80 inches long with Stripped Leads
SKU: J1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-FGXX-80-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
The Glass Braid Insulated Type J Thermocouple provides Precise Placement and Flexibility with the 30 Gage Wire. The .030" diameter Bead Welded Tip results in a Fast Response for Temperatures up to 900 F (482 C)
- The thermocouple sensor is an exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy Type K 30 Gage wire with 80 inches (2 meters) of Fiberglass braided insulated lead wire with stripped ends.
- The Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.029" (0.7 mm) diameter (approx. thickness of credit card) and provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of less than 1 Second along with an excellent temperature operating range up to 900 F (482 C).
- The 30 gage solid 0.010" (0.25 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with Fiberglass Braiding along with a Fiberglass outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .037" x .050".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Heat Treating, Metal Processing, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number J1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-FGXX-80-STWL
- Location: E-3-3
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490