Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensor - Type J 30 Gage PFA Insulated 80 inches long with Stripped Leads
Thermocouple Sensor for Precise and Fast Temperature Measurement
The Micro Series of Thermocouple Sensors provide Pin Point Precision and Fast Temperature Response with a Flexible Wire Design.
- The thermocouple sensor is an exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy Type J 30 gage wire with 80 inches (2 meters) of PFA Plastic Fluoropolymer insulated lead wire with stripped ends.
- Type J thermocouples have a temperature range between -346 to 1,400 F (-210 to 760 C). The operating range is dependent upon the insulation and diameter of the wire.
- The Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.029" (0.7 mm) diameter and provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of less than 2 Seconds along with an excellent temperature operating range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The 30 gage solid 0.010" (0.25 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .024" x .040".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number J1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490