Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensor - Type J 30 Gage PFA Insulated 80 inches long with Stripped Leads
SKU: J1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Thermocouple Sensor for Precise and Fast Temperature Measurement
The Micro Series of Thermocouple Sensors provide Pin Point Precision and Fast Temperature Response with a Flexible Wire Design.
- The thermocouple sensor is an exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy Type J 30 gage wire with 80 inches (2 meters) of PFA Plastic Fluoropolymer insulated lead wire with stripped ends.
- Type J thermocouples have a temperature range between -346 to 1,400 F (-210 to 760 C). The operating range is dependent upon the insulation and diameter of the wire.
- The Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.029" (0.7 mm) diameter and provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of less than 2 Seconds along with an excellent temperature operating range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The 30 gage solid 0.010" (0.25 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .024" x .040".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: J1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-STWL
- Location: E-2-7
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490