Type J MI Cable Probe Stainless Steel Sheath 1/8" Diameter Ungrounded 6 Inches Long with PFA Lead Wire
SKU: J1X-S304-125-UX-6-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type J Thermocouple Probe – 6 Inch Long 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with a Transition to FEP Lead Wire with Stripped Ends
- Temperature Upper Limit is 970°F (520°C)
- Ungrounded Thermocouple design minimizes electrical interference and protects the thermocouple junction.
- Probe Transition to a Stainless Steel metal fitting backfilled with 400°F (200°C) rated epoxy and Stainless Steel spring with 40 Inches (1 Meter) of lead wire.
- Wire Leads are 24 gage stranded (7/32 - 7 strands of 32 gage (.008") diameter) thermocouple wire in a 2 wire parallel construction and insulated with 400°F (200°C) rated FEP. Overall dimension is .060" x .100"
- Color Code is ANSI with a white insulated iron positive wire, red insulated constantan negative wire and brown overall jacket
- Instrument Connection - stripped wire leads
- EvoSensors Part Number: J1X-S304-125-UX-6-PFXX-40-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490