Type K Thermocouple Probe 1/16" Diameter 18 Inches Long Inconel sheath with an Ungrounded junction and Ceramic Miniature Connector
Type K Thermocouple Probe 18 Inches Long with Inconel Sheath and 1200 F Rated Miniature Ceramic Connector
- The Type K Thermocouple Probe has a 1/16" (.062") diameter 18" inch Long Inconel Sheath with an Ungrounded Junction and a Miniature Ceramic Male Connector for quick connection capabilities.
- The thermocouple junction is Isolated (Ungrounded) from the sheath to Minimize Potential Signal Interference from Electrical Noise.
- The MI Cable design provides the ability to Form or Bend the probe to a Radius Equal to Twice the Sheath Diameter without causing any damage to the temperature sensing capabilities or integrity of the metal sheath.
- The recommended upper temperature limit for the probe is approximately 1,690 F (920 C).
- The attached Miniature Ceramic Thermocouple Connector provides Quick Connection capabilities and has an upper temperature limit of 1,200 F (649 C).
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-IN60-062-UX-18-MCCX
- Location: B-5-12
Need Help? 856-579-7490