Type K Thermocouple Probe 1/16" Diameter 18 Inches Long Inconel sheath with an Ungrounded junction and Ceramic Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-IN60-062-UX-18-MCCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Probe 18 Inches Long with Inconel Sheath and 1200°F Rated Miniature Ceramic Connector
- Upper Temperature range for the probe is approximately 1,690°F (920°C).
- Ungrounded design ensures the thermocouple junciton and wires are Isolated from the sheath to minimize potential signal interference from electrical noise.
- Bendable Inconel MI Cable design provides the ability to form or bend the probe to a radius equal to 2.5 times the sheath diameter without causing any damage to the temperature sensing capabilities or integrity of the metal sheath.
- Inconel sheath provides increased strength at higher temperatures as compared to stainless steel.
- Instrument Connection is a miniature male flat pin Ceramic thermocouple connector provides quick connection capabilities with an upper temperature limit of connector is 1,200°F (650°C).
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-IN60-062-UX-18-MCCX
- Location: B-5-12
Need Help? 856-579-7490