Type K Thermocouple Probe 1/8" Diameter and 6 inches Long Inconel Sheath Ungrounded with a Miniature Male Connector.
SKU: K1X-IN60-125-UX-6-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Probe 1/8" Diameter and 6 inches Long Inconel Sheath Ungrounded with a Miniature Quick Connector.
- Upper Temperature range is approximately 1,960°F (1,070°C)
- Ungrounded design provides reduction of potential electrical signal interference and protection of the thermocouple junction
- Inconel MI Cable Design provides a higher level of Corrosion Resistance and Strength at higher temperatures as compared to Stainless Steel and still maintains the ability to form or bend the probe to a radius equal to 2.5 times the sheath diameter without causing any damage to the temperature sensing capabilities or integrity of the metal sheath.
- Instrument Connection is a miniature thermocouple connector provides quick connection capabilities and has an upper temperature limit of 400°F (200°C).
- Applications and Industries - the corrosion resistance of the Inconel sheath on the thermocouple probe provide an excellent temperature measurement solution for the Fuel Cells and other Engine Technology, along with overall research, metal processing, and many other industries and processes including recovering/recycling Mining Tailings and Emission Test systems.
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-IN60-125-UX-6-MPCX
- Location: B-4-17
Need Help? 856-579-7490