Type K Dual Thermocouple Connector - Miniature Male Design
Type K Miniature Dual Thermocouple Connector - Compact Miniature Male Thermoplastic Design with Connector body rated to 400°F (200°C)
- The Dual design provides individual sets of contacts for two thermocouple circuits. The connector is a rugged molded design made from high quality glass filled Engineered Thermoplastic material. RoHS Compliant
- Temperature Operating range of -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C).
- Flat Male Pins are made with Type K thermocouple alloys. Larger width Negative nickel aluminum pin and smaller width Positive nickel chrome pin ensures proper connection with mating female connectors.
- Terminal Contact washers provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- Connector Dimensions are .629" (16 mm) long by .748" (19 mm) wide by .629" (16 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening. The male pins are .472" (12 mm) long
- EvoSensors part number: K1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MDCX
- Location A-3-12
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490