Glass Braided Thermocouple - Type K 20 Gage Fiberglass Insulated 80 inches long with Miniature Connector
The Glass Braided Type K Thermocouple provides a Rugged Design with the 20 Gage Wire and a Quick Connect miniature connector. The Exposed Welded Bead is a Durable .045" diameter and also provides a Fast Temperature Response up to 900 F (482 C)
- The thermocouple sensor is an exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy Type K 20 gage wire with 80 inches (2 meters) of Fiberglass braided insulated lead wire with an attached miniature male connector.
- The thermocouple bead is 0.045" (1.14 mm) diameter and provides the opportunity for a Response Time of Approximately 1.5 Seconds along with an excellent temperature operating range up to 900 F (482 C)
- The 20 gage solid 0.032" (0.81 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with Fiberglass Braiding along with a Fiberglass outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .060" x .095".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Heat Treating, Metal Processing, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-20G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-MPCX
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490