Glass Braid Insulated Thermocouple - Type K 20 Gage Solid Wire with 80 Inch Long Leads
Glass Braid Insulated Type K Exposed Thermocouple provides a Rugged and Fast Response Design with 80 inches of 20 Gage Solid Lead Wire
- Temperature Operating range is 32 to 900°F (0 to 482°C)
- Exposed Thermocouple junction made from High Accuracy SLE thermocouple grade wire with a weld bead of approximately 0.045" (1.14 mm) diameter. Provides the opportunity for both Rugged applications and Fast response time in the 1.5 second range.
- Wire Leads are 6.6 ft (80 inches or 2 meters) of high High Temperature fiberglass 20 gage solid wire with a 900°F (482°C) rating
- Wire Construction is 2 bare wires each measuring 0.032" (0.81 mm) in a parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with Fiberglass Braiding along with an outside jacket of fiberglass braid. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .060" x .095".
- Color Code is ANSI with a yellow positive nickel chrome wire a red negative nickel aluminum thermocouple wire and overall brown with a yellow trace.
- Instrument Connection is stripped wire leads
- Excellent temperature solutions for Heat Treating, Metal Processing, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-20G-EX-0.25-FGXX-80-STWL
- Location D-4-9
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490