Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensor - Type K 20 Gage PFA Insulated 40 inches long with Stripped Leads
Thermocouple Sensor for Precise and Fast Temperature Measurement
The Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensors provide Rugged and Fast Temperature Response with a Flexible Wire Design.
- The thermocouple sensor is an exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy Type K 20 gage wire with 40 inches (1 meter) of PFA Plastic Fluoropolymer insulated lead wire with stripped ends.
- The thermocouple bead is 0.045" (1.14 mm) diameter and provides the opportunity for Rugged and Fast Response Time of Approximately 1.5 Seconds along with an excellent temperature operating range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The 20 gage solid 0.032" (0.81 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .068" x .116".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-20G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490