Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensor Type K 20 Gage PFA Insulated 80 inches long with Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-WBWX-20G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-MPCXCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Thermocouple Sensor for Precise and Fast Temperature Measurement
The Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensors provides Rugged and Fast Temperature Response with a Flexible Wire Design.
- The Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensor Type K 20 Gage PFA Insulated 80 inches long with Miniature Connector design is an exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy wire. The wire has a -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) insulation rating and the attached miniature male thermocouple connector is rated to 400 F (200 C)
- The thermocouple bead is 0.036" (0.91 mm) and overall provides the opportunity for Rugged and Fast Response Time of Approximately 1.25 Seconds along with an excellent temperature operating range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The 24 gage solid 0.020" (0.51 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .056" x .093".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-20G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-MPCX
- Location: D-2-4
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 407-420-8080