Glass Braided Thermocouple - Type K 24 Gage Fiberglass Insulated 40 inches long with Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-WBWX-24G-EX-0.25-FGXX-40-MPCXCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
The Glass Braided Type K Thermocouple provides a Rugged Design with the 24 Gage Wire and a Quick Connect miniature connector. The Exposed Welded Bead is a Durable .036" diameter and also provides a Fast Temperature Response up to 900 F (482 C)
- The thermocouple sensor is an exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy Type K 24 gage wire with 40 inches (1 meter) of Fiberglass braided insulated lead wire with an attached miniature male connector.
- The thermocouple bead is 0.036" (0.91 mm) diameter and provides the opportunity for a Response Time of Approximately 1.25 Seconds along with an excellent temperature operating range up to 900 F (482 C)
- The 24 gage solid 0.020" (0.51 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with Fiberglass Braiding along with a Fiberglass outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .056" x .093".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Heat Treating, Metal Processing, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-24G-EX-0.25-FGXX-40-MPCX
- Location: D-3-4
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 407-420-8080