Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensor Type K 24 Gage Kapton Insulated 40 inches long with Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-WBWX-24G-EX-0.25-KKXX-40-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Insulated Thermocouple with 40 inches of 30 Gage Polyimide Fused Tape Insulated Wire and Miniature Male Connector
- Temperature Rated to 500°F (260°C).
- Exposed Welded bead design provides precise placement and fast temperature response. The bead diameter is 0.040" inches (1.0 mm)
- Lead Wire is insulated Fused Polyimide tape (also known as the brand name Kapton). It has excellent abrasion and cut resistance along with providing good protection from chemicals except strong bases. It also offers high dielectric strength and insulation resistance.
- Kapton does not support combustion it decomposes slowly without visible burning. It is also resistant to radiation.
- Wire Leads are 40 inches (3.3ft or 1 meter) long flexible small diameter 24 gage solid in a 2 wire parallel design and individually insulated with Fused Tape Polyimide along with a Polyimide outside jacket.
- Wire Construction- each bare wire is 0.020" Inches (0.5 mm) diameter and is covered with Polyimide tape insulation. The 2 insulated wires are also protected with an overall Polyimide tape.
- Overall outside diameter is .050" x .075" (1.27 mm x 1.9 mm)
- Instrumentation Connection - a miniature male plastic thermocouple connector with flat pins and rated to 400°F (200°C)
- Applications and Industries - include Defense and Aerospace, Semi-Conductor Life Sciences, Optics, and Overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-WBWX-24G-EX-0.25-KKXX-40-MPCX
Need Help? 856-579-7490