Flexible Wire Style Thermocouple - Type K with 40 inches of 24 Gage PFA Insulated Wire and Miniature Male Connector
SKU: K1X-WBWX-24G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Flexible Wire Style Thermocouple - Type K with 40 inches of 24 Gage Solid PFA Insulated Wire and Miniature Male Connector
- Temperature Operating range is capable of 0 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C).
- Type K thermocouples at 32°F (0°C) and below can have a variation of 1.5 to 3°C or more.
- Exposed welded bead is 0.036" (0.91 mm) diameter and provides the opportunity for a Fast response time of approximately 1.25 seconds
- Thermocouple Sensor is made highly accurate SLE Thermocouple Grade wire
- Wire Leads are 40 inches (3.3 ft or 1 meter) long of 24 gage solid PFA insulated thermocouple wire providing a good combination of flexibility and ruggedness.
- Wire Construction - bare wire is 0.020" (0.51 mm) diameter individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) in a 2 wire parallel design along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is .056" x .092" (1.4 mm x 2.33 mm)
- Instrument Connection is stripped wire leads.
- Popular Design for many industries including Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-24G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-MPCX
- Location: D-2-6
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490