Glass Braided Thermocouple - Type K with Fine Diameter 30 Gage Fiberglass Insulated Wire 80 inches long with Miniature Male Connector
Glass Braided Thermocouple - Type K with Fine Diameter 30 Gage Fiberglass Insulated Wire 80 inches long with Miniature Connector
- Type K thermocouple sensor with an Exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy 30 Gage diameter wire with 80 inches (2 meters) of Fiberglass braided insulated lead wire and an miniature male thermocouple connector attached
- Temperature Operating range up to 900 F (482 C)
- Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.029" (0.7 mm) diameter (approx. thickness of credit card) and provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and Fast Response time - less than 1 second
- Wire Leads - Fine Diameter 30 gage solid 0.010" (0.25 mm) bare wire in a 2 wire parallel construction.The wires are individually insulated with Fiberglass Braiding along with a Fiberglass outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .037" x .050".
- Applications and Industries - Metal Casting, Aerospace, Solar Automotive, and overall Research/Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-FGXX-80-MPCX
- Save 10% with our pack of 5 design
- Location D-3-9
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490