Glass Braid Insulated Thermocouple - Type K 36 Gage 40 inches long with Stripped Leads
The Glass Braid Insulated Type K Thermocouple provides Pin-Point Precision and Exceptional Flexibility with the 36 Gage Wire. The .016" diameter Bead Welded Tip results in a Very Fast Response for Temperatures up to 900 F (482 C)
- The thermocouple sensor is an exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy Type K 30 Gage wire with 40 inches (1 meter) of Fiberglass braided insulated lead wire with stripped ends.
- The Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.016" (0.40 mm) diameter (approx. half thickness of credit card) and provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of less than 0.5 Seconds along with an excellent temperature operating range up to 900 F (482 C).
- The 36 gage solid 0.005" (0.127 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with Fiberglass Braiding along with a Fiberglass outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .019" x .030".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Heat Treating, Metal Processing, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-FGXX-40-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490