Glass Braid Insulated Thermocouple - Type K 36 Gage 40 inches long with Stripped Leads
Glass Braid Insulated Type K Thermocouple provides Pin-Point placement. Exceptional Flexibility and Very Fast Response with Temperatures up to 900°F (482°C)
- Thermocouple is an Exposed welded bead made from highly accurate SLE grade thermocouple wire Type K 36 Gage solid fiberglass braid lead wire with stripped ends.
- Temperature Capability up to 900°F (482°C)
- Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.016" (0.40 mm) diameter (approx. half thickness of credit card) and provides the opportunity for precise placement and a response time of Less than 0.5 Seconds
- Wire Leads - 40" Inches (3.3 ft or 1 meter ) Type K 36 Gage solid highly accurate SLE grade thermocouple wire with fiberglass braid. Color code is ANSI with a Yellow positive, and Red negative wire with a brown outside jacket and yellow stripe.
- Wire Construction 36 gage solid 0.005" (0.127 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with Fiberglass Braiding along with a Fiberglass outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .019" x .030".
- Instrument Connection is stripped wire leads
- Applications and Industries include Heat Treating, Metal Processing, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-36G-EX-0.25-FGXX-40-STWL
- Location D-3-10
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490