Beaded Wire Thermocouple Type K with 40 Inches of 36 Gage PFA Insulated Wire and Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-WBWX-36G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Beaded Wire Thermocouple Type K with 40 Inches of 36 Gage PFA Insulated Wire and Miniature Male Connector
- The Beaded Wire Thermocouple is a Type K with 40 Inches (1 meter) of very Flexible 36 gage diameter PFA Insulated wire and a Miniature Male Connector attached.
- The Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The design is an exposed welded Micro-Sized bead with a diameter of 0.016" (0.4 mm) made from SLE Accuracy wire providing the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of 0.5 Seconds.
- The 36 gage solid (0.005" 0.127 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .019" x .030".
- The attached miniature male thermocouple connector is rated to 400 F (200 C)
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-36G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-MPCX
- Location: D-5-3
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490