Type K Micro Sized Beaded Wire Thermocouple with 80 Inches of 36 Gage PFA Wire with Miniature Connector
Type K Micro-Sized Beaded Wire Thermocouple with 80 Inches of 36 Gage PFA Wire with Miniature Male Connector
- The Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.016" (0.40 mm) diameter (approx. half thickness of credit card) and provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of less than 0.5 Seconds
- The sensor has a Temperature Operation Range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) and the attached miniature male thermocouple connector is rated to 400 F (200 C)
- The design is an exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy 36 gage solid 0.005" (0.127 mm) bare wire in a 2 wire parallel construction. The wires individually insulated with PFA along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .019" x .030".
- The design is very flexible and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-36G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-MPCX
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490