Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensor - Type K 36 Gage PFA Insulated 80 inches long with Stripped Leads
Thermocouple Sensor for Precise and Fast Temperature Measurement
The Micro Series of Thermocouple Sensors provides Pin Point Precision and Fast Temperature Response with a Flexible Wire Design.
- The thermocouple sensor is an exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy Type K 36 gage wire with 80 inches (2 meters) of PFA Plastic Fluoropolymer insulated lead wire with stripped ends.
- The Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.016" (0.40 mm) and overall provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of 0.5 Seconds or less along with an excellent temperature operating range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The 36 Gage solid 0.005" (0.127 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .019" x .030".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-36G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System