Micro Beaded Thermocouple Type K with 80 inches of PFA Lead Wire with Stripped Leads
SKU: K1X-WBWX-40G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Micro Beaded Thermocouple Type K with 80 inches of Fine Diameter 40 Gage PFA Lead Wire with Stripped Leads
- Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.013" (0.33 mm) Diameter and provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of Less than 0.25 Seconds.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C).
- Exposed Thermocouple junction made from SLE Accuracy Type K 40 gage wire with 80 inches (2 meters) of PFA Plastic Fluoropolymer insulated lead wire with stripped ends.
- Wire Construction is 40 gage solid 0.003" (0.076 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .017" x .026".
- Applications and Industries include Medical, Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-WBWX-40G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-STWL
- Location: D-5-8
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 407-420-8080