Type K MI Cable Probe Inconel Sheath 1/8" Diameter Ungrounded 6 Inches Long with PFA Lead Wire
SKU: K1X-IN60-125-UX-6-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Probe 6-Inch Long 1/8" Diameter Inconel Sheath Ungrounded with a Transition to FEP Lead Wire with Stripped Ends
- Temperature Operating range of the probe sheath is 32 to 1,960°F (0 to 1070°C)
- Ungrounded Thermocouple design minimizes electrical interference and protects the thermocouple junction.
- Inconel Sheath 6 inches long 1/8" diameter - bendable MI Cable design
- Probe Transition to a stainless steel metal fitting backfilled with high performance epoxy and stainless steel spring with 40 Inches (1 Meter) of lead wire.
- Wire Leads are 20 gage stranded (7/28 - 7 strands of 28 gage (.012") diameter) thermocouple wire in a 2 wire parallel construction and insulated with 400°F (200°C) rated FEP. Overall dimension is .074" x .128"
- Color Code is ANSI with a yellow insulated nickel chrome positive wire, red insulated nickel aluminum negative wire and brown overall jacket
- Instrument Connection - stripped wire leads
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-IN60-125-UX-6-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: C-6-8
Need Help? 856-579-7490