Type K Thermocouple Probe - 6 Inch Long 1/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with a Transition to FEP Lead Wire and Stripped Ends
Type K Thermocouple Probe - 6 inches long 1/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with a Transition to FEP Lead Wire and Stripped Ends
- Type K Thermocouple with a 1/16" diameter 6" inch long Stainless Steel MI Cable sheath and metal transition fitting to FEP Lead Wire.
- Temperature Operating range of the probe sheath is -328 to 1690°F (-200 to 920°C)
- Ungrounded Thermocouple design minimizes electrical interference and provides protection to the thermocouple junction.
- Probe Transition to a Stainless Steel metal fitting backfilled with 500 F (260 C) rated epoxy and Stainless Steel spring with 40 Inches (1 Meter) of Plastic Fluoropolymer 400 F (200 C) rated lead wire.
- Instrument Connection - Stripped Wire Leads
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-S304-062-UX-6-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: B-3-13
Need Help? 856-579-7490