RTD Pt100 Probe for Labs, Test Centers, Commercial Air Flow or Exhaust Hood Temperature Measurement
SKU: P3A-CSTB-125-PX-1.5-PFXX-40-MPCTCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Probe for Air Flow and Exhaust Hood Temperature Measurement
- The RTD is 1/8" diameter by 1.5" inch long Stainless Steel probe attached to a 1" inch diameter thin Stainless Steel Mounting Flange with PFA Insulated lead wire and 3-pin Male Connector.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) Class A accuracy temperature sensor.
- 1 Inch Diameter thin Stainless Steel Flange provides a lightweight and secure mounting for thin walled plastic laminate and sheet metal typically associated with air flow or exhaust system
- Lead Wire is 40 Inches of 3 conductor 500 F (260 C) rated Harsh Chemical Resistant and Easy to Clean PFA Plastic Fluoropolymer Insulated Wire.
- Miniature 3 Pin RTD Connector provides a quick and secure connection to your control and monitoring instrumentation.
- The design provides a small profile, durable, easily cleaned and accurate Temperature Air Flow sensor solution for Laboratory, Test Centers and Commercial exhaust, laminar flow and HVAC systems.
- EvoSensors P3A-CSTB-125-PX-1.5-PFXX-40-MPCT
- Location: B-2-6
Consider the following Accessories to Complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490