RTD Probe with Transition to 10 foot Long PFA lead wire Pt100 - 3 Wire Design in a 6" Long Stainless Steel 1/8" Diameter Sheath
RTD Probe with Metal Transition to 10 foot Long PFA lead wire - 6 Inch Long 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheathed Probe - 3 Wire Pt100 Design
- The Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 932 F (-70 to 500 C)
- The sensor design is a 3-Wire with a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A accuracy element encased in MI Cable (Metal sheath with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability, mechanical toughness and bendability.
- The MI Cable probe transitions to lead wire with a tubular stainless steel housing backfilled with a 500 F rated epoxy and a metal spring for strain relief to 10 feet (120 inches) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire.
- The wire is rated to 500 F (260 C) and it is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .072".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides temperature measurement solutions in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- Evosensors part number: P3A-S316-125-PX-6-PFXX-120-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490