RTD Wire – 2 Wire Design 26 Gage Stranded with FEP Insulation - 200 ft Long
RTD Wire – 2 Wire Design 26 Gage Stranded with FEP Insulation
- Temperature Range up to 400 F (200C)
- Wire Construction is 2 bare 26 gage stranded (7/34 design - 7 strands of 34 gage) nickel plated copper wires with FEP insulation (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) on each wire and twisted with an overall FEP jacket. The overall outside cable diameter is a nominal .084" (2.1mm).
- Twisted Wire design provides an excellent combination of flexibility and strength, along with reducing the potential of electromagnetic interference (EMI) from electrical power generation and other devices.
- FEP Insulation (fluorinated ethylene propylene) provides excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, thermal aging and chemicals including solvents, acids, and oils.
- IEC Color Coding with the 2 internal wire identified as 1 Red and 1 White with a White Overall jacket.
- EvoSensors Part Number: U2X-FPXX-26S-200
Need Help? 856-579-7490