RTD Wire – 3 Wire Design 24 Gage Stranded with FEP Insulation - 500 ft Long
RTD Wire – 3 Wire Design 24 Gage Stranded with FEP Insulation
The U3X-FEPX series of RTD Temperature Sensor Extension Wire provides Flexibility, Durability and Thermal Protection, along with Minimizing Electromagnetic Interference with a twisted inner wire design. The products are Competitively Priced, and can Ship the Same Day.
- The RTD Wire is a 3-Wire Design with a 400 F (200C) rated FEP insulation (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene). The bare wire conductors are 24 Gage stranded Nickel Plated Copper wire in a 7/32 construction (7 strands of 32 Gage .008" (0.2 mm) diameter). The overall outside cable diameter is a nominal .098" (2.5mm).
- The 24 Gage Stranded and Twisted Wire Design provides an excellent combination of flexibility and strength, along with reducing the potential of EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference) from electrical transformers, motors, generators and other devices.
- The FEP Insulation (fluorinated ethylene propylene) provides excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, thermal aging and chemicals including solvents, acids, and oils.
- The wire has IEC color coding with the 3 internal wire identified as 2 Red and 1 White with a White Overall jacket.
- EvoSensors offers standard lengths of 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1,000 feet. We can also provide Custom Lengths with Customer Specified Connectors and Terminations.
- The versatile design can be utilized as RTD Extension Wire for RTD (Resistance Temperature Detectors) and Thermistor Temperature Sensors, along with other 3-Wire Instrumentation requirements.
- EvoSensors Part Number - U3X-FEPX-24S-500FT
Accessories to complete your RTD Extension Wire System