Short RTD Probe 4 Wire Class A Design with a 1" Long x 1/8" Diameter 80" of PFA Lead Wire
SKU: P4A-TBSX-125-PX-1-PFXX-80-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Short RTD Probe 4 Wire Class A Design with a 1" Long x 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath and 80" (2 meters) of PFA Lead Wire
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) Class A accuracy temperature sensor in a 4 wire configuration provides highly accurate temperature measurement.
- Probe Transition is a 500°F (260°C) rated epoxy seal to 80 inches (2 meters) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire.
- Lead Wire is 4-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with each wire insulated with 500°F (260°C) rated PFA. These 4 insulated wires are twisted together and covered with an outside jacket of PFA. The overall outside nominal diameter of .095" (2.4 mm).
- Instrument Connection is stripped wire leads
- Applications and Industries - an excellent solution for a combination of space restricted applications requiring high level accuracy with process development, product development, testing, machinery, and equipment in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration, and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-TBSX-125-PX-1-PFXX-80-STWL
- Location B-3-3
Need Help? 856-579-7490