Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensor - Type T 24 Gage PFA Insulated 40 inches long with Stripped Leads
SKU: T1X-WBWX-24G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Thermocouple Sensor for Precise and Fast Temperature Measurement
The Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensors provide Rugged and Fast Temperature Response with a Flexible Wire Design.
- The thermocouple sensor is an exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy Type T 24 gage wire with 40 inches (1 meter) of PFA Plastic Fluoropolymer insulated lead wire with stripped ends.
- Type T thermocouples are very stable and have excellent repeatability between –380 to 392 F (–200 C to 200 C).
- The Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.020" (0.50 mm) diameter and provides the opportunity for Rugged and Fast Response Time of Approximately 1.25 Seconds along with an excellent temperature operating range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The 24 gage solid 0.020" (0.51 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .056" x .093".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: T1X-WBWX-24G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: C-3-11
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 407-420-8080