Glass Braided Thermocouple - Type T 30 Gage Fiberglass Insulated 40 inches long with Miniature Connector
SKU: T1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-FGXX-40-MPCXCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
The Glass Braid Insulated Type T Thermocouple provides Precise Placement and Flexibility with the 30 Gage Wire. The .030" diameter Bead Welded Tip results in a Fast Response for Temperatures up to 900 F (482 C)
- The thermocouple sensor is an exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy Type T 30 Gage wire with 40 inches (1 meter) of Fiberglass braided insulated lead wire with an attached miniature male thermocouple connector.
- The Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.029" (0.7 mm) diameter (approx. thickness of credit card) and provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of less than 1 Second along with an excellent temperature operating range up to 900 F (482 C).
- The 30 gage solid 0.010" (0.25 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with Fiberglass Braiding along with a Fiberglass outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .037" x .050".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Heat Treating, Metal Processing, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number T1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-FGXX-40-MPCX
- Location: C-4-17
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 407-420-8080