Beaded Wire Thermocouple Type T with 40 Inches of 36 Gage PFA Insulated Wire and Miniature Connector
SKU: T1X-WBWX-36G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Beaded Wire Thermocouple Type T with 40 Inches of 36 Gage PFA Insulated Wire and Miniature Male Connector
- Type T Exposed bead thermocouple with 40 Inches (1 meter) of Highly Accurate SLE thermocouple grade 36 gage diameter PFA Insulated wire with a Miniature Male Connector attached.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) (200 C)
- Type T thermocouples are very stable and have excellent repeatability between –380 to 392 F (–200 C to 200 C).
- Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.016" (0.4 mm) and provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of 0.5 Seconds
- Wire Construction is 36 gage solid (0.005" 0.127 mm) bare wire in a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .019" x .030".
- Industry Applications include Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- ANSI Color code with blue positive Copper wire and red negative Constantan Wire with Overall clear jacket
- EvoSensors Part Number T1X-WBWX-36G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-MPCX
- Location: C-4-16
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490