Beaded Wire Thermocouple Type T with 2 to 40 inches of 36 Gage PFA Wire with Stripped Leads
SKU: T1X-WBWX-36G-EX-0.25-PFXX-3-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type T Thermocouple Micro Sized Exposed Tip with 2 to 40 inches of 36 Gage PFA Wire with Stripped Leads
- The Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.016" (0.40 mm) diameter and provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of less than 0.25 Seconds
- Type T thermocouples are very stable and have excellent repeatability between –380 to 392 F (–200 C to 200 C).
- Temperature Operating range is -380 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C).
- Exposed Welded Bead made from SLE Accuracy Type T 36 gage wire with 40 inches (1 meter) of insulated lead wire with stripped ends.
- Wire Construction is 36 Gage solid 0.005" (0.127 mm) bare wire in a 2 wire parallel design with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .019" x .030".
- Industries and Applications include Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number T1X-WBWX-36G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-STWL with 40 inches (1 meter) of lead wire. Location: C-4-15
- T1X-WBWX-36G-EX-0.25-PFXX-6-STWL with 6 inches of lead wire)
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 407-420-8080