Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensor - Type T 36 Gage PFA Insulated 80 inches long with Stripped Leads
SKU: T1X-WBWX-36G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Thermocouple Sensor for Precise and Fast Temperature Measurement
The Micro Series of Thermocouple Sensors provide Pin Point Precision and Fast Temperature Response with a Flexible Wire Design.
- The thermocouple sensor is an exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy Type T 36 gage wire with 80 inches (2 meters) of PFA Plastic Fluoropolymer insulated lead wire with stripped ends.
- Type T thermocouples are very stable and have excellent repeatability between –380 to 392 F (–200 C to 200 C).
- The Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.016" (0.40 mm) diameter and provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of less than 0.25 Seconds along with an excellent temperature operating range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The 36 Gage solid 0.005" (0.127 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .019" x .030".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number T1X-WBWX-36G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-STWL
- Location: C-5-10B
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490