Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensor - Type T 40 Gage PFA Insulated 40 inches long with Stripped Leads
Type T Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensor - made from very Fine Diameter 40 Gage WIre with PFA Insulation rated from Below Zero to 500 F (260 C)
- The thermocouple sensor is an exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy Type T 40 gage wire with 40 inches (1 meter) of PFA Plastic Fluoropolymer insulated lead wire with stripped ends.
- Type T thermocouples are Very Stable and have Excellent Repeatability between –380 to 392 F (–200 C to 200 C).
- The Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.013" (0.33 mm) diameter and provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of less than 0.25 Seconds along with an excellent temperature operating range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The 40 gage solid 0.003" (0.076 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .017" x .026".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number T1X-WBWX-40G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: C-5-12
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490