Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensor - Type T 40 Gage PFA Insulated 80 inches long with Stripped Leads
SKU: T1X-WBWX-40G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type T Micro Thermocouple made from 40 Gage PFA Insulated Wire provides Pin Point Precision and Fast Temperature Measurement with Excellent Flexibility.
- Temperature Operating range of negative -380 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C).
- Type T thermocouples can have Excellent Accuracy and Repeatability between negative –380 to 392°F (–200 C to 200°C).
- Can be (0.5°C to 0.4%) with high accuracy SLE (Special Limits of Error) materials
- Exposed Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.013" (0.33 mm) diameter and provides the opportunity for precise placement and a response time of less than 0.25 Seconds.
- Wire Leads - 80 inches (6.7ft or 2 meters) of PFA Plastic Fluoropolymer insulated lead wire
- Wire Construction - 40 gage solid 0.003" (0.076 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket.
- Wire overall outside jacket diameter is approx. .017" x .026".
- Instrument Connection - stripped wire leads
- Applications and Industries include Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: T1X-WBWX-40G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-STWL
- Location: C-5-14
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 407-420-8080