Type T Thermocouple Probe 1/16" Diameter Ungrounded 6 Inches Long with Transition to 40 Inches of FEP Lead Wire with Connector or Stripped Ends
SKU: T1X-S304-062-UX-6-PFXX-40-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type T Thermocouple Probe - 6 inches long 1/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with a Transition to FEP Lead Wire with Connector or Stripped Ends
- Type T Thermocouple with a 1/16" diameter 6" inch long Stainless Steel MI Cable sheath and metal transition fitting to FEP Lead Wire.
- Temperature Operating range of the probe is -452 to 662°F (-269 to 350°C)
- Ungrounded Thermocouple design minimizes electrical interference and provides protection to the thermocouple junction.
- Probe Transition to a Stainless Steel metal fitting backfilled with high temperature epoxy and Stainless Steel spring with 40 Inches (1 Meter) of Plastic Fluoropolymer 400 F (200 C) rated lead wire.
- Instrument Connection - miniature male connector or stripped leads
- Industries and Applications include Biotechnology, Cold Storage, Battery Technology development, Medical, along with overall Research and Development
- EvoSensors Part Number: T1X-S304-062-UX-6-PFXX-40-MPCX connector design
- T1X-S304-062-UX-6-PFXX-40-STWL is stripped ends
- Location C-3-2
Consider the following Products for your Temperature Measurement System.
Need Help? 856-579-7490