Type K Thermocouple Probe 1/16" Diameter 4 Inches Long Stainless Steel Sheath with Ungrounded Junction and Miniature Ceramic Connector
SKU: K1X-S304-062-UX-4-MCCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Probe with 4" Inch Long Stainless Steel Sheath and 1200 F Rated Miniature Ceramic Connector
- The Type K Thermocouple Probe has a 1/16" (.062") diameter 4 inch Long Stainless Steel Sheath with an Ungrounded Junction and a Miniature Ceramic Male Connector for quick connection capabilities.
- The thermocouple junction is Isolated (Ungrounded) from the sheath to Minimize Potential Signal Interference from Electrical Noise.
- The MI Cable design provides the ability to Form or Bend the probe to a Radius Equal to Twice the Sheath Diameter without causing any damage to the temperature sensing capabilities or integrity of the metal sheath.
- The recommended upper temperature limit for the probe is approximately 1,650 F (900 C).
- The attached miniature thermocouple connector provides Quick Connection capabilities and has an upper temperature limit of 1,200 F (649 C).
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-S304-062-UX-4-MCCX
- Location B-1-21
Need Help? 856-579-7490