Type C Exposed Thermocouple 12 Inch and LONGER Designs with Individual Alumina (Ceramic) Insulators provide Flexibility and Miniature Male Ceramic Connector Termination
SKU: C1X-WBWT-30G-EX-CB12-12-MCCXCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type C Exposed Thermocouple 12 Inch and Longer Designs with Individual Alumina (Ceramic) Insulators provide Flexibility and Miniature Male Ceramic Connector Termination
- Temperature Operating range of 30 gage thermocouple junction at the tip of the sensors is 32 to 4200°F (0 to 2315°C).
- Alumina (Ceramic) insulators 1/2 (.500") in length and 1/16" (.062") in diameter maintain separation between the positive and negative wire leads providing flexibility of the sensor without potential shorting or attenuation of the thermocouple signal. Insulators are rated to 3632°F (2000°C)
- Fast temperature measurement response time with the exposed thermocouple junction.
- Instrument Connection - miniature male flat pin connectors
- Ceramic connector body with 1200°F (650°C) temperature rating
- Also available is an Engineered Plastic connector design with the body rated to 400°F (200°C)
- EvoSensors part number: C1X-WBWT-30G-EX-CB12-12-MCCX - 12 inch long thermocouple
- C1X-WBWT-30G-EX-CB12-24-MCCX - 24 inch long thermocouple
- C1X-WBWT-30G-EX-CB12-36-MCCX - 36 inch long thermocouple
- Spec Sheet - Click to View
- Click for Type C milivolt chart in degrees °C
Need Help? 407-420-8080