Type C Thermocouple Extension Wire Fiberglass Insulated 24 Gage Solid
Type C Extension Grade Thermocouple Wire - Fiberglass Insulated 24 Gage Solid
- Type C, Extension Grade Thermocouple Wire, 24 AWG Solid (0.201") Diameter with Braided Fiberglass Insulation.
- Wire is designed to carry the signal of the extreme high temperature Tungsten Rhenium thermocouple sensors
- Maximum Temperature of the Fiberglass braid insulation is 900°F (482°C)
- Bare Wire follows thermocouple curve to within ± 0.110 millivolts from 32°F to 1600°F.
- Wire Construction - the 2 bare wires (.020") diameter each are insulated with 0.006" thick fiberglass braid in a parallel design with 0.006 thick fiberglass overall jacket.
- Color Code - Red for the Negative wire and White for the Positive wire. A White glass braid with Red Tracers for the overall jacket.
- Outside diameter is approx. 0.044″ x 0.076″
- Available Lengths are 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1,000ft
- Evosensors Part Number: C1E-FGXX-24G-(X)FT - enter standard foot lengths as described above to replace the X. Part number example C1E-FGXX-24G-25FT
Need Help? 856-579-7490