Type C Thermocouple - Bendable Design with Alumina (Ceramic) Insulators and 30 Gage (.010") Wire
SKU: C1X-WBWT-30G-EX-CB12-12-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type C Thermocouple - 12 or 20 Inch Design with Alumina (Ceramic) Insulators and 30 Gage (.010") Wire
- Type C Thermocouple made with 30 Gage .010" inch diameter with Tungsten - 5% Rhenium and Tungsten - 26% Rhenium bare wire.
- Extreme Temperature operating range 32 to 4200°F (0 to 2315°C) at the exposed wire tip.
- Exposed Bead bare wire thermocouple junction provides exceptional Fast temperature measurement response time.
- Alumina (Ceramic) insulators 1/2 (.500") in length and 1/16" (.062") in diameter maintain separation between the positive and negative wire leads providing flexibility of the sensor without potential shorting or attenuation of the thermocouple signal. Insulators are rated to 3632°F (2000°C)
- Sensor Length is 12 or 20 inches long with 30 gage .010 inch (0.25 mm) diameter bare wire. 1 inch of bare wire leads are provide for connection
- Custom Lengths can be made
- EvoSensors part number: C1X-WBWT-30G-EX-CB12-12-STWL for the 12 Inch long design
- C1X-WBWT-30G-EX-CB12-20-STWL for the 20 Inch long design
Consider the following products to complete your temperature measurement system
Need Help? 856-579-7490