Type K Fine Diameter Flexible Wire Style Thermocouple with an Exposed Bead - 3ft Plus (1 meter) Long 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire Leads with Stripped Ends
SKU: K1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Beaded Wire Thermocouple with an Exposed Bead - 3ft Plus (1 meter) Long Fine Diameter 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire and Stripped Leads
- Exposed welded bead design made from Highly Accurate SLE thermocouple grade fine diameter 30 Gage wire with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulation. 40 inches (1 meter) of lead wire with stripped ends.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C).
- Fast Response and precise placement of the measuring area is provided by the miniature sized 0.020 (0.5 mm) exposed thermocouple bead.
- Wire Leads - 3ft Plus (40" inches or 1 Meter) of 30 gage diameter PFA insulated leads
- Wire Construction is 2 wires in a parallel design of 30 gage solid bare wire measuring .010" (0.25 mm) each and individually insulated with a thin .003" PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket.
- Overall outside diameter of the wire is a nominal .022" x .038".
- Color Code is ANSI with yellow positive wire, red negative and clear jacket.
- Instrument Connection - 1 inch long stripped wire lead with 1/2" inch single insulateion and 1/2" inch bare wire.
- Industries and Applications include Electronics, Semi-Conductor Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: D-4-1
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490