Type K Fine Wire Thermocouple 36 Gage Wire with Epoxy Coated Tip and 40 Inches (1 meter) of Leads with Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-WBWX-36G-EE-0.25-PFXX-40-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Fine Wire Thermocouple 36 Gage Wire with Epoxy Coated Tip and 40 Inches (1 meter) of Leads with Miniature Connectorr
Temperature Operating range is 32 to 500°F (0 to 260°C)
- Type K thermocouple can operate below 32°F (0°C) although the accuracy can decline.
- Epoxy protected Micro-Sized welded thermocouple junction with .030" diameter at the tip.
- Lead Wire - 40" Inches (3.3ft or 1 meter) Long
- Wire Contruction is 36 gage solid (0.005" 0.127 mm) bare wire in a 2 wire parallel design with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket.
- The overall outside diameter is a nominal .017" x .028".
- Instrument Connection - miniature male flat pin thermocouple connector with a plastic body rated from -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C)
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-WBWX-36G-EE-0.25-PFXX-40-MPCX
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490