Type K Fine Wire Thermocouple with 2 Point (0°C and 100°C) Temperature Calibration. 80 inch Long 36 Gage PFA Lead Wire
SKU: K1X-WBWX-36G-PFXX-80-STWL-CAL2-0100CCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Fine Wire Thermocouple with 2 Point ( 0° and 100°C) Temperature Calibration Report. 80 inches of 36 Gage PFA Lead Wire with Stripped Ends
- The Fine Wire thermocouple bead is 0.016" (0.40 mm) Diameter and provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of Less than 0.50 Seconds.
- Temperature Calibration Report provided with deviation from traceable standard recorded at 0°C and 100°C
- Temperature Operating range is -328 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C).
- Exposed Thermocouple junction made from SLE Accuracy Type K 36 gage wire with 80 inches (2 meters) of PFA Plastic Fluoropolymer insulated lead wire with stripped ends.
- Wire Construction is fine diameter 36 gage solid 0.005" (0.127 mm) bare wire, a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .019" x .030".
- Applications and Industries include Medical, Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-36G-PFXX-80-STWL-CAL2-0100C
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490