Type K Micro Size Thermocouple with 2 Point (0°C and 100°C) Temperature Calibration with 80 inch Long 40 Gage Fine Diameter PFA Lead Wire
SKU: K1X-WBWX-40G-PFXX-80-STWL-CAL2-0100CCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Micro Size Thermocouple with 2 Point ( 0° and 100°C) Temperature Calibration Report - 80 inches of Fine Diameter 40 Gage PFA Lead Wire with Stripped Ends
- Thermocouple sensor is typically in stock although the Calibration process adds 3 weeks to delivery
- Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.013" (0.33 mm) Diameter and provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of Less than 0.25 Seconds.
- Temperature Calibration Report provided with deviation from traceable standard recorded at 0°C and 100°C
- Temperature Operating range is -328 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C).
- Exposed Thermocouple junction made from SLE Accuracy Type K 40 gage wire with 80 inches (2 meters) of PFA Plastic Fluoropolymer insulated lead wire with stripped ends.
- Wire Construction is fine diameter 40 gage solid 0.003" (0.076 mm) bare wire, a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .015" x .024".
- Applications and Industries include Medical, Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-40G-PFXX-80-STWL-CAL2-0100C
- Calibration process add 3 weeks to delivery
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490