Type K Surface Thermocouple 5 Pack with Self-Adhesive Patch and 15 ft (180 Inches) of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Stripped Leads
5 Pack of Type K Surface Thermocouples with Self Adhesive Patch and 15 ft (180 Inches) of Lead Wire with Stripped Ends
- Five Type K Surface Thermocouples with a 1" (25 mm ) Long x .800" (19 mm) Wide x .013 Thick polyimide fiberglass reinforced patch with adhesive and 180 inches (15 ft) of lead wires with stripped ends
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- Flat Thermocouple junction made with High Accuracy Special Limits of Error thermocouple grade wire provides Fast and Accurate temperature measurement.
- Wire Leads - 15 ft (180 inches or 4.6 Meters) of 500°F (260°C )PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) Insulated lead wire with stripped ends
- Wire Construction - 0.010 diameter (0.25 mm) 30 gage solid bare wires in a parallel design with an individual PFA insulation and outside jacket, ANSI color code yellow positive and red negative wire with a clear overall jacket. The finished wire diameter is .024" x .040".
- Instrument Connection is stripped wire leads
- EvoSensors Part Number: K5X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-180-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490