Type K Thermocouple Assembly 36 Gage Diameter Wire for Fast Response. Exposed Junction with a 1/8" Diameter Ceramic Alumina Insulator 6 Inches Long and Miniature Connector
Type K Thermocouple Assembly with 36 Gage Exposed Junction and Ceramic Alumina 1/8" Diameter Insulator 6 Inches Long with Miniature Plastic Connector
- The Type K Thermocouple Probe is made with 36 Gage Wire in a 6 inch long 1/8" diameter Ceramic Alumina type sheath with a miniature male connector attached.
- Temperature Operating range -328 to 2300°F (-200 to 1250°C).
- 36 gage (.005 inch) diameter Type K bare thermocouple wire welded into an exposed junction.
- The 36 gage Type K bare wire will function at the maximum high temperature stated, although a reduced operational life span may result.
- Long term temperature functionality of 36 gage wire is typically 1290°F (700°C)
- Exposed thermocouple junction with 36 gage wire provides Fast temperature measurement response time of less than 1/2 second
- Thermoplastic Miniature male connector is attached and rated to 400°F (200°C)
- High Temperature Thermoset or Ceramic Connector designs are also available with temperature ratings from 660°F (350°C) to 1200°F (650°C)
- EvoSensors part number - K1X-WBWT-36G-EX-CINS-6-MPCX
Need Help? 856-579-7490