Type K Exposed Thermocouple with Fine Diameter 36 Gage (.005") Wire and 1/8" Diameter Ceramic Sheath 6 Inches Long with Miniature Male Connector.
SKU: K1X-WBWT-36G-EX-CINS-6-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Exposed Thermocouple with Fine Diameter 36 Gage (.005") and 1/8" Diameter Ceramic Sheath 6 Inches Long with Miniature Male Connector.
- Temperature Operating range 32 to 2300°F (0 to 1250°C).
- 36 gage (.005 inch) diameter Type K bare thermocouple wire welded into an exposed junction.
- The 36 gage Type K bare wire will function at the maximum high temperature stated, although a reduced operational life span may result.
- Long term temperature functionality of 36 gage wire is typically 1290°F (700°C)
- Exposed thermocouple junction provides an approx. 0.1 (1/10th) of a second response time with the 36 gage (.005") bead welded wires
- Instrument Connection is a miniature male flat pin connector design with the connector body rated to 400°F (200°C)
- Higher Temperature Thermoset or Ceramic Connector designs are also available with temperature ratings from 660°F (350°C) to 1200°F (650°C)
- EvoSensors part number - K1X-WBWT-36G-EX-CINS-6-MPCX
Need Help? 856-579-7490