Type K Thermocouple Probe 1/16" Diameter Grounded 6 Inches Long with 5 ft of Stainless Steel Overbraid Lead Wire with Stripped Ends
SKU: K1X-S304-062-GX-6-PFSB-60-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Probe 1/16" Diameter 6 inch Long Grounded with 5 ft (60 Inches) of Stainless Steel Braided Lead Wire with Stripped Ends
- Type K thermocouple probe with a 6 inch Long 1/16" Inch Diameter Stainless Steel probe sheath and stainless steel braided lead wire with connector
- Temperature Operating range of the thermocouple probe sheath is -328 to 1,600°F (-200 to 920°C)
- Grounded Thermocouple design provides protection to the thermocouple junction and fast response
- Probe Transition to a Stainless Steel fitting with epoxy backfill and Stainless Steel spring strain relief with lead wire rated to 400°F (200°C)
- Lead Wire is 60" Inches (5 ft) long FEP plastic fluoropolymer Type K 24 gage stranded (7/32) thermocouple grade wire with a rugged Stainless Steel overbraid. The overall outside jacket measures 0.093" x 0.133"
- Instrument Connection - stripped ends
- Industries and Applications include Metal Additive manufacturing Military, Power Generation, Engine Control, Automotive, Portable Combustion Power and Heat Systems along with many others.
- EvoSensors part number: K1X-S304-062-GX-6-PFSB-60-STWL
- Location: C-1-17
Need Help? 856-579-7490