Type K Thermocouple Probe - 18 Inch Long .040" Diameter Inconel Sheath Grounded with a Transition to 48 Inches of Lead Wire
Type K Thermocouple Probe - 18 inches long .040" (1 mm) Diameter Inconel Sheath grounded with a Transition to Lead Wire
- Type K Thermocouple with a .040" Inches (1 mm) diameter 18" inch long Inconel MI Cable probe sheath and metal transition fitting to Lead Wire
- Temperature Operating range of the probe sheath is -328 to 1,290°F (-200 to 700°C)
- Grounded Thermocouple design provides fast response and protection to the thermocouple junction.
- MI Cable Probe design providing the ability to Bend the probe to a radius equal to 2.5 times the Sheath Diameter without causing any damage to the temperature sensing capabilities or integrity of the metal sheath.
- Probe Transition to a Stainless Steel metal fitting backfilled with 500°F (260°C) rated epoxy and Stainless Steel spring with 48 Inches (4 ft) of Plastic Fluoropolymer 400°F (200°C) rated lead wire.
- Lead Wire is 48 inches (4 ft) of 24 Gage (7/34) stranded Type K thermocouple grade wire with 400 F (200 C) Plastic Fluoropolymer insulated wire.
- ANSI Color Code wire with Yellow positive wire, Red negative wire and Brown overall jacket
- Instrument Connection is stripped wire leads
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-IN60-040-GX-18-PFXX-48-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490